When You Need The Job Done Right!
Lewis Tree Service is a leader in providing comprehensive vegetation management services for public utilities, co-ops and municipalities across North America. We have earned a reputation for providing cost-effective solutions tailored to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. Our focus on maximizing efficiency while not compromising safety and quality has made us the vendor of choice for many utility companies.
- Lewis Tree Service has been a pioneer in the field of tree care for 75 years and a leader in supporting utilities of all sizes with their line clearing challenges since 1952.
- Lewis Tree Service and Clearion Software, a Lewis subsidiary, are driving the implementation of sophisticated technology across vegetation management operations to revolutionize the way utilities manage their systems and get the most out of their budgets. This new approach, dubbed Intelligent Vegetation Management™ , leverages state-of-the-art software and systems to integrate all aspects of the work on your system into the rest of your utility’s information architecture. That’s just a smart way to run your operation.
- Today, nearly 4,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada, including our subsidiaries, are dedicated to best-in-class arboriculture techniques, safety practices, software solutions and customer service.
- We service a range of utilities from the largest investor-owned generation, transmission and distribution companies to community-focused Electric Cooperatives and municipal electric companies.
Experience in all forms of transmission and distribution vegetation management work, including:
- Line Clearance
- Aerial Trimming
- Herbicide Application
- Tree Growth Regulator Application
- Right-of-Way Clearing and Reclamation
- Hazard Tree Removal
- Urban and Rural Tree Pruning and Care
- Emergency Storm Response
- Substation Maintenance
- Transmission Site Construction
- Contract Personnel Consulting
- Specially trained crews perform all the tasks needed in the trees and on the ground, with an extensive support staff including certified arborists, safety specialists, general foremen, and crew leaders.
- We have extensive operational experience and knowledge of the electric utility industry. We understand your needs, objectives and goals because members of our team have managed the budgets, overseen the programs and dealt with the challenges in vegetation management from the utility’s and the contractor’s perspective.
- Lewis Tree is a 100% employee-owned ESOP company – ownership drives responsibility for customer satisfaction, realization of business goals and long-term commitment.